Do what you want!

Thursday, 28/07/2005 - Let it out!

When u're feeling -ve, let our ur emotions. Bt defintely nt on some1 else, use alcohol, cigarettes or self-abusive ways. As for me, I tok to every1 abt my problems. I hear alot of different views. Sometimes, I followed none, bt at least I felt better by venting it all out, pour out all my sorrows. I used to go jogging, bt nw, I can't. My health dun permits. At times, if I happened 2b out, I'll go acarde to play my fave drum game. Hit it all! I draw, I write, I play on my guitar. Anything I like 2 do. So if u're feeling down, squeeze out abit of time, even 1/2 an hr, do sth u like. U'll feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!