20th friendship-ary! 二十年友誼萬歲!


Whenever I see this group of friends, I always thought of what Mum said, "In everyone's life, (those who been through secondary school) you would be the closest with your secondary school friends."

I'm a blessed guy who is never short of friends.
Not just friends, or 1 BFF but a handful of BFFs.
Believe it or not, it's in my bazi characters.
Thanks to Mummy for giving birth to me there and then.

In a flash of an eye, we are celebrating our 20th years of friendship.
Growing up was tough, definitely not a smooth path.
With their presence, it was so much more bearable.

We have all been through lots of ups and downs and also seen each other's worst" state.
Though you may not remember, but I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, ladies for :-
- Watching me cry when I only got B3 for the first round of "O" levels Chinese.
- Being there when Dad left my family.
- Listening to my love history and giving words of advice plus knocking the sense out of me when necessary in those hopeless cases.
- All the wonderful gatherings and heart to heart talks whenever required.
- Simply being present in my life.

Hope I would have the chance to send you red bombs in the not so long future and make you all Godmas of my kids.
May we continue to celebrate our 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th... years of friendship together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!