When in doubt, ask the person involved.



At some point In life, everyone of us would probably be the subject of a hot gossip or rumor.
There is no way in controlling other people's mouths. 
The only thing we probably can do is to remain calm and carry on with life.

I have told one of my close cousins before, "無論別人怎麼說,只要你說沒有,我就相信妳。"
And I did. Even when her mum doubted her, I put my trust in her.
I believe trust from a close one is important.
At the right time, all it takes is a simple sentence, "I trust you."

There is no denial that a normal person might be angry or feel disappointed when he or she hears the rumor or gossip about them.
This is part of human nature.
To get angry is a moment of being crazy, be sure to bring yourself back on the right track.

What if you were the one to hear the gossip about someone you know?
I cannot say the same for everyone but for me, I would not spread the fake juicy news.
If I want to know the truth for myself, I would rather approach the person involved, especially if it is a friend.

However, I probably need to understand not everyone can accept my frankness or direct approach.
Perhaps, I should learn to approach in a more tactful way.

I always appreciate my friends being truthful to me so I thought I should treat my friends the same way.
If you are still reading my blog; like I've mentioned, sorry for causing you unhappiness by telling you what I've heard.
There is no need to behave differently when we meet once again because it will not affect our friendship in any way as long as we do not allow the gossips or the gossipers to.

Take care till we next meet...=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!