My 12 weeks transformation diet! 我十二周的瘦身旅程!


Week 1 - Day 1
第一周,第一天

Week 4 - Day 28
第四周,第二十八天

Week 12 - Day 84
第十二周, 第八十四天

14/09/15 - 06/12/15

In a blink of an eye, 12 weeks passed by.
Have I achieved my targeted weight?
Not exactly, but it was a pleasant journey.
Most importantly, from this program, we have learnt that weight is not a good measurement.

Started off at 58.8kg and ended at 54.5kg, it was a total loss of 4.3kg.
Vital measurement was 33", 37" and 36".
Final measurement?
32", 32.5" and 33", total loss was 1", 4.5" and 3"!
Isn't that great?

Through this diet, munching on vegetables and making a healthier choice has become almost an instinct.
Best part of this whole journey was not how much weight, fats and inches I lost.
It is the bond I made with the group of participants who joined me along the way.
Some were strangers to begin with.
We were bound by a common goal - lose the extra fats and lead a healthier life!
No doubt, some participants dropped off or gave up half way.
Though disappointed, I'm glad more approached us to join this diet.

When your participants share with you their wonderful results, it simply brought along smiles and a greater sense of achievement than your own results.
This is also one of the greatest lessons I've learnt through this program.
As you help others to help themselves, you help yourself in the process.
When others succeed, you gained more than you have expected!

Not only did I help my participants achieve their goals, I've also influenced a few other people around me into having a healthier diet.
Now, my mum acts as my spokeswoman on Facebook whenever anyone asked about this program.
She is equipped with the knowledge and is able to advise others on what they can or cannot eat.
At times, she even put these knowledge into preparing the meals for the whole family.
Most importantly, now she avoids or reduce her rice intake when we eat out.
Yes, rice is of high GI (glycemic index) level and it makes you fat.

Was the whole program difficult?
It definitely was.
I can even say the 1st week was torturous for me as I started off as an anti-vegetable person.
Have I ever thought of giving up?
Seriously, not at all.
Not a single moment during the 12 weeks.

Why?
I have a goal in mind.
I know I no longer want to be unhealthy and I want to look good on my sister's wedding.
It has been my objective for the longest time to go on a diet.
However, I never get to it as I didn't know the exact way to.
Going on diet pills or on supplement meals were definitely not my options.
Thus, when I know this is a nature diet weight loss program, I put my mind on taking up this challenge and finish it.
I'm glad I made the right choice.

Now, it's time to let loose a little and enjoy the sinful food in Taiwan in 2 weeks time before embarking on the next 21 days enhanced program in Jan 2016 in preparation of Chinese New Year in Feb 2016!

Who wants to join me on this new enhanced 21 days diet program?
Let's work towards a healthier lifestyle and a fitter us!

一眨眼,十二周就这样过去了。
是否达到我的理想体重?
还没有,但这是个愉快的旅程。
更重要的是,从这计划中,我们学习到体重并非最佳的测量标准。

从刚开始的58.8公斤到最后的54.5公斤,总共掉了4.3公斤。
三围从原先的33寸,37寸与36寸减到最终的32寸,32.5寸与33寸,分别减了1寸,4.5寸与3寸!
这简直太棒了!

通过这瘦身计划,饮用蔬菜与在用餐时选择较健康的选择已经变成了习惯。
整个过程中,瘦了多少并不是重点。
而是,我与一群原本互不相识的人结为好朋友。
因为,我们有着共同的目标 - 减掉多余的赘肉,迈向更健康的生活!
虽然在过程中,有些人的放弃让我感到有点失望。
但是,庆幸的是,更多人主动来找我们,表示想参与此计划。

而当你的同僚与你分享他们骄人的成绩时,你会不知觉地露出微笑也感受到无比的满足感。
这也是我从这计划中得到的其中一种领悟。
当你在帮助其他人时,你也会从中帮到自己。
别人成功时,你的收获将比你想象的还要多!

我不但帮助了参与者达到目标,同时也影响了身边的人做出更健康食物的选择。
我母亲已经是我这计划的脸书发言人。
她已经学会如何教导他人什么食物该吃,什么食物该避免。
偶尔,她也会利用学到的知识来烹调一家人的食物。
更为重要的是,现在她也会尽量避免或减少饭的份量。
是的,饭属于高升糖指数的食物,让人容易发胖。

你若问我这计划难吗?
绝对很难。
第一个星期简直要了我的命,因为我是个相当不爱吃菜的人。
有想过放弃吗?
老实说,从来没有。
整个12周,连一霎那都没有。

为什么?
因为,我有个目标。
我知道我不想再过着不健康的生活,同时我也要以最佳状态参加我妹妹的婚礼。
打从很久以前,我就已经想要瘦身。
但是,因为不知道该从哪里着手,所以一直没有行动。
吃药或饮用代餐绝对不在我的选择当中。
所以,当我了解这个计划完全以最自然的饮食方式来瘦身,我决定接受挑战,把它完成。
非常庆幸,我当初做了对的决定。

现在,是时候稍微放松一点,到台湾去尽情享受美食!
过后,在一月份,我将为二月的农历新年做准备,开始全新的21天瘦身计划。

有谁想一起进行21天瘦身计划?
让我们一同迈向更健康的生活以及更健硕的自己!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!