Movies in Apr 2015!

Haven't catch a movie in the movie theater for some time. 
Usually, I would buy a DVD home and watch with family as the cost of a movie ticket is really quite high.


Because I am a BIG fan of fast cars and action movies, I've been chasing after Fast & Furious series.
So, when this was released and most of those I've known around me have watched this and I'm just nice to be in the I need to be alone state of mood, I went ahead to watch this movie on my own.
Well, it didn't disappoint me a single bit.
Kept me on the edge of my chair and make my heart pump as fast as the speeding car.

The only thing I can advise the rest who have not watched, "Stay till the end of the credits."
I'm not sure what there is, cos I didn't stay.
But my friends mentioned there's something special.

Some take away lessons from the movies :-
1) Treasure those around you, they are what truly matter in life.
2) Big in size doesn't guarantee winning.


Like I've mentioned earlier, I love action packed movie.
And I watched this at SDC (Singapore Discovery Centre) with my 2 little gfs and their Mum.
The show is 150mins (2.5hours) long.
However, it was so exciting, I couldn't feel it was THAT LONG. haha =P

Sometimes, it is difficult to differentiate the good & the bad.
Many times, there are grey areas in life.
However, the most important we have learnt from this movie is that EVIL can never triumph over the GOOD.
Even if initially the Evil seems to be leading, you can always be sure that the Good will come back stronger and win the war.

I believe in that, regardless of whichever religion you may have, someone up there would make things right.
Have faith and just do what you need to do.
Because having faith and praying alone won't do anyone good, you still need to take some action on your own before anyone can help you.

NATO would not go far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!