We are here for you, Ying Ting! =)


Poor Didi, Ying Ting has dysmetabolic syndrome X and requires urgent treatment at KL private hospital.
Everyone in the family is concerned about his health, and we express our care and concern in our own different ways.
At this point of time, where we are faced with anxiety, emotional and mental stress, we might just blurt out words of "anger".
It's easy to say, manage your anger.
However, due to the critical condition of our dear boy who's less than 2 months old, we lost control.
Nevertheless, I hope our family can still stay together as one to support each other in any way we can.

There was once, when a very close friend said, "Your family seem to be very bonded on the surface, but in fact, it's not. You have major arguments."
The friend actually said something like this in Mandarin, "你们的家人表面上看起来很团结,但其实并不是。你们吵得很凶。“

I was quite offended but I kept silent.
If you know who you are, remember what you have said and still read my blog, I would like you to know, my family is bonded not only on the surface, but deep down in the roots too.
The tree (my grandpa and grandma) has planted this unity seed in us since young, it will continue to be this way for generation.
树倒,猴子不会散。因为,树早有防备,已经暗地里种植了新种子。
如今,种子也慢慢长成大树,继续为猴子撑着家。

Tell me, my friend, which family do not argue?
I'm not angry at you, but at myself for not speaking up for my Ohana at that point of time.
Because, I never like to explain and I love peace.
I see no point in trying to defend and end up in a debate.

My family members and I had arguments and big ones at time.
I'm a rash person who would easily say I want to disown this and that in a fit of anger.
For that, I'm learning to control myself and not let emotions take control over me.
I'm definitely grateful for my dearest sister, Qiqi to consistently remind me of this.

Last but not least, I still believe and have absolute faith in my Ohana.
Simply because, "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!