Back to basic of blogging. . .

Most of the times, 95% of my life is displayed right before everyone who followed me in the virtual world.
Thus, I've been blogging to "showcase" my life to my readers.

It is time to bring back the basic of blogging.
At least, what I think blogging is for...
To keep track of what has happened in my life and not just for letting the world knows how am I getting on.

I'm never good with spoken words though I've learnt to speak far more than when I was in primary school.
It was also during my primary school days when my teachers felt I should at least start to write letters to my classmates to "break my silence".
I'm pretty thankful for the teachers who suggested that method and grateful to those friends who replied my letters.
From then on, I love writing; songs, stories, random thoughts, etc...

This is a pretty outdated post, however still better late than never, yah?

03rd Aug 2014
She was here once more!
My forever idol, Eagle Pan!

Due to a mis-communication, my friends bought their tickets without me.
And so, I've no choice but to buy a single ticket on my own.
I was actually contemplating whether to watch when I couldn't find anyone else to buy tickets with me.
Mum offered to watch with me if I pay for her ticket and I nearly did just that.
However, after some consideration, I was thinking, "So what if I have to go alone? Just go lah!"

I never regretted making that decision to go ahead and buy my ticket.
You need no companion to watch Eagle Pan's concert.
I was so busy getting "Wow" by her and taking as many photos as possible (while trying to avoid getting caught by those annoying ushers who keep telling people not to take photos) throughout the whole concert.
There was no time and space to even feel lonely. =)

Never getting enough of her!

After 19 years of idolizing her since I was 12, she has never failed me.
Be it her albums or her live concerts, there are always surprises and wonders.
Pan Mei always put in 200%!
That's why we love her so much too! =D
It was one of my most enjoyable nights in 2014!

Shannon once asked, "Who do you love most, Pan Mei or Hebe?"
Both of them are of totally different level to me.
Pan Mei is really like a god to me, I idolize her so much that I strive to be like her.
To achieve our own dreams, do things of our own interest and keeping fit regardless of how busy life is.

Hebe is my goddess. 
When I said I want to marry her (or at least a girl like her), I'm seriously not kidding.
Out of my league is what most people tell me.
What makes these people say this?
Looks? Status? Nationality? Height?
Are these even fair comparisons or factors for consideration in the first place?

Whatever it may be, one should not let others bring them down.
Nothing is impossible.
Even S.H.E mentioned before, "If you have a dream, do not give up. Keep trying and one day it might just come true."

This is not just a fantasy.
There are definitely people who think that those who think like me are crazy.
走火入魔 as some would put it.

But really, who knows, just one fine day, we would have a chance to get to meet each other face to face, one on one as pure strangers coming together as one?
If not, perhaps one day, one of my songs can make it to her album and at least she will know who I am?

I would never love a girl taller than me, but Hebe is the only exception. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!