Don't just accept what you see, think deeper!


06/10/14 :-
Don't just accept what you see, think deeper!
别盲目地接受眼前的一切,思考深一些!

It was just a cheap thrill of $0.30 saved from a purchase.
However, it brought about much thoughts.

I was at a fast food joint with Mummy.
She wanted just an ala carte order of Optimus Prime while I want a Bumble Bee Set B.
(Those 2 cars simply represent fries & drink of a set meal you find at most fast food joint).
Since I was the 1 who wanted the set, many would have just ordered Set B ($7.70) plus an ala carte of Optimus Prime ($4.50).
That would have cost a total of $12.20.

However, being the typical accountant who calculates every cents.
I realized I would save $0.30 if I order Set A for Optimus Prime ($6.90) and an ala carte order for Bumble Bee ($5).
This would only cost $11.90.

Mummy wasn't very impressed when I told her.
She just went, "Aiyoh, you hor!"

Yet, this incident makes me ponder...
Many times, we took what was given or placed right before our eyes.
We failed to take a step further and think deeper...
It may not be just about saving that few cents.
What we have lost or could have gained through the process of thinking deeper might be much more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!