The winning streak strikes & continue for 2014!

This blog has been extremely quiet.
Well, with so many new social media website coming out, not many people continue writing their blog.
And yah, sadly it includes me as well.

As I was on my way walking to get some groceries, this thought just flashed through my mind, "Hey! Been a long time since I've blogged, I should start writing again."

Why?
For a couple of reasons, as one ages, memory starts failing.
With a blog, the date is captured whenever I blogged on an event.
Few years down the road, I can look back and reminisces the good times.

It stimulates the brain as well.
Writing helps develop the brain.
(You have got to think as you write, right?)
Not that I've not been using my brain recently but I need to stimulate them abit more before cobwebs start taking over.

So for a start, or rather a restart, let's look at what I've won recently!

2 lucky draw chances for myself in Great Radio Games 2014.
2 chances for Ah Tan & a chance for Mummy as well.

Initially, I was hoping to win the first prize for a self drive holiday in Australia.
However, Mummy has her point too, "You still need to cater for spending expenses when you win."
Yah, true.
So, let's just aim for electronics gadgets.
It'll be good if we can win an LED TV or something.
Our TV has been with us for 10 over years and playing kinect game with it is a bit straining for the eyes.

Next, a $30 Starbucks card!
Not only for myself but 2 more; 1 for Xiong & 1 for godma, Vickie!

Joy get multiplied when you spread the luck! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!