The Journey 《一路有你》


I've heard numerous good reviews about this movie before I went.
Though I would say the movie has not disappoint me, the pace is a little bit slow.
Just that wee bit, it won't affect your mood for the movie too much.

What did I do at the 1st scene that earned my tears?
I looked at my watch.
WHY?!
I know I would like to come home and blog on this movie no matter how tired I am.
Answer was just less than 30mins of the show...

There are certainly alot of touching scenes in this movie.
It's about family, what do you expect?
A family is all about love, kinship, the stuff which makes you cry or at least touched.

A particular scene that has the most impact on me was when a wife said something along this line, "He said, we should go travel while we still can and not wait."
Dad came to my mind.
His wish was to bring Mum for an overseas holiday.
He didn't has the chance to do so though.

In 2011, my siblings and I helped to fulfill his wish.
We brought Mum to Taiwan, her 1st time on board a plane.
However, it hurts to remember that for the 49years of Dad's life, he has never taken a plane before.

I always tell my sisters, when they get married, I want to stand in Dad's place to walk them down the aisle.
He would be very happy to see them in their brides' gowns.
The emotional feeling of seeing the bride's Dad walking her down the aisle and hand her over to the groom is stuck clearly in my heart.
It is definitely my wish to be able to do so for my 2 sisters. =)

For those who intend to watch this movie, bring your tissue.
Nope, I didn't have a need for that.
The tears were just rolling in the eyes, yet to fall.
But I know, for afew emotional friends, you certainly need that.
Don't say you weren't warned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!