JB trip for good food!



I love JB for their nice and cheap food!
Thankful for a future brother in law who stays in JB.

Did I mention I love all day breakfast?
Well, I love breakfast set, even McDonalds' big breakfast.
But usually, it means to wake up early if we want to eat that.
Even when McDonalds extends its breakfast hours to 12pm, I think it's still very early for me to wake up on weekends just to be able to have my favorite dish. =P

Went Faculty of Caffeine for nice "Generous Breakfast" (name of their all day breakfast).
YUMMYLICIOUS! *thumbs up*
Then to 三楼炒米粉, because only I fancy the breakfast menu as dinner and the rest wasn't full from their cakes & salads ordered at FOC.

The fried bee hoon is the type I like,
Short short ones which you can eat them in 1 mouth without biting to cut them off.
Not too oily or salty either, just the right taste for me.
Curry fish head was very fresh though the price at RM50 feels a bit steep.
Signature tofu was awesome!
Salted squid was nice though not the best I've ate.

The overall random JB food trip was great!
Not just about the food but the companion as well! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!