Night falls. . .

The moon feels lonely on a starless night. . .
What does the night mean to you?
Do you love it or hate it?
I'm more of a night person who functions better in the wee hours.
That is why when I was schooling, I would stay up late to study the whole night and sleep through the day instead.
The songs or stories which I have written all these while were also completed in the night.
The night gives one inspiration and can makes one feel emotional as well.
Each time I miss you, I'll look up to the sky.
Though I can't see you, I know you are always there for me.
That gave me the strength and courage to carry on.
I miss you so, Grandma!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!