Driving a "F1" cab doesn't make you an F1 driver!

An image found from the internet, not the actual cab in concern.

I have never like taxi drivers, especially when it comes to sharing the roads with these reckless and unreasonable drivers (a minor group of them who's enough to piss one off).

Not forgetting the taxi driver who caused the chain collusion I was involved and yet dare to have the cheek to report the case. Took MC saying he was injured when he can come out of his cab and yell with giantic hand actions claiming the rest of us behind him were at fault on the day the accident happened. He jam brake for no reason and he was so fierce that his passenger don't even dare to come out of the cab and testify against him.


Of course, there are a handful of nice and friendly ones who try their best to observe road safety.
But it's this other group of irritating taxi drivers who always drive me crazy with their driving habits.

The slow ones road hog infront of you, the speeding ones tailgate behind you.
Today, I met the reckless one who simply cut into my lane without signalling.

She is super unlucky to annoy me in a "I want to complain" mood.

I have realized months ago that it takes a few minutes to type a compliment letter with the wonderful technology we have.
And for companies who value their staff, they gave rewards to the staff I've complimented.
It's definitely heartening to see that.
A complaint letter takes just about the same amount of time to be typed and I definitely hope some serious actions can be taken.


Just how many times you saw an accident on the road and it involve at least 1 cab?
I can safely say that it's almost 80% of the times I've seen.
These cab drivers better wake up their ideas!
You are earning a living on the road but you don't drive like your grandfather own the road, ok?!

The complaint letter to Trans Cab

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to bring your attention to a reckless taxi driver whose action might be tarnishing the image of Trans Cab.

The cab was in a mock up of the Total advertisement.

This morning around 11.45am, I was driving home from Causeway Point Shopping Centre along Woodlands Ave 3.

This female cab driver of SHD5844H abruptly cut into my lane without signalling as we drove off from the traffic light.

At another traffic light, she cuts into another driver's lane without signalling again.

This is a very dangerous act which endangers the lives of other drivers and the passengers on her cab.

I hope something can be done to train the reckless driver to reduce the number of accidents on the road.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!