Revenge is sweet but my angel disagrees.

She has been sabo-taging my colleagues (friends) at work through email & alot of ways..
And today, she repeat the same old mistake which I've taught & reminded her afew times on the correct way to do it.

So, I emailed my boss & CC her, hoping that with the involvement of my boss, she would drill the logic into her mind & not commit the mistake again.

However, she felt that I was back-stabbing her & went to complain to other colleagues.
I didn't even feel that way.
But when I heard her complaint, I felt revenge has taken place though that really wasn't my initial motive.
I thought revenge was sweet, it really was.



However, it was my angel whom she complained to & my angel comment that we shouldn't treat her the way she treat us even though she was the one in the wrong.
When I heard that, I remember what Grandma says, "When someone says bad things about you, ignore them & 1 day it'll slap them back the hard way."

Well, I'll try to ignore whatever she does then.
Argue with a fool only makes you look like a fool & getting angry with a stupid person makes you look stupid too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!