Plans never catch up with Change. . .

Most Virgos have/make plans for the things in life, big or small.
When things don't go according to plans, I tend to get disturbed.
However, I do understand that change is the only constant.
I've been planning my route, one which I thought life would just follow through.
However, there is no 100% guarantee in life, especially when you are not the decision maker.
When I was informed that it is a dead end for the path I was travelling on, I was lost for words & stunned for one whole day.
Then I talked to a few people on what I've planned, what has happened & I'm unsure how to continue from here.
I kept thinking of the other different options I have & how it will affect me.
I start to see the light of another pathway at the dead end of the one I'm travelling on now.
Therefore, I shall continue to walk down this path till the end & hop on to another.
It may be a longer detour or a shortcut to where I want to be.
As of now, I would not know for sure.
However, if I do not try, I never would know.
I believe everything happens for a reason & I choose to believe Change is GOOD.

I have been working on things which others expect or want from me,
it is about time I start doing things for myself.
The things I have been owing myself are the things I really want to achieve,
so I must start making time for them from now on. (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!