Hair For Hope 2012!

This is not the first time I shave off all my hair and go bald.
However, it is the first time I lose my hair to show my support for the young warriors at Children's Cancer Foundation.

A lot of my colleagues gladly donated and in 2 days, my pledge card is FULL!
Of course, not forgetting my dear family & friends who donated generously.
No matter the amount, it is the thoughts that count!
A million thanks for bring HOPE to the children! =D

Donation closes on 31st Aug 2012.
So, you may still help to forward the link below to your friend! =P
http://www.hairforhope.org.sg/index.php?/shavee/idetails/725


Mummy & KA who went all the way to support me for a less than 5 mins shave.


They do turn up just for that moment! =)
Thanks so much for always initiating the meetup even after you have left & supporting most of "our family's" events.


All for a good cause!
With the male & female mascots as well!
Cute yah?


Look, who else came?
Baby Mck!!
Now there is someone who has lesser hair than Baby Mck!
(Quote Baby Mck's dad, Big Mck!)
And I so love this nephew of mine whether he has more or less hair than me. haha *lol*


My brother whom I signed up with!
Our before & after.
Now, we need lesser shampoo, no more hairgel for awhile & never a bad hair day! =D

For someone who is far away, I am glad I make you proud. (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!