Track your progress!


When I was comparing the improvements month against month, I wasn't very pleased or motivated.
However, when I click on the graph page, I think it's quite an achievement. =P

For the period 20/03/10 - 20/10/2011, (I've missed taking in Nov & Dec 2011), it was a total of 7.5% fat lost & 3.6% muscle mass gained for me.

That was before I started Mike Chang's program.
ARGH! -_-"
I started his program in Oct'11 & I actually forgot to take my measurements for 2 mths after that!
Who's Mike Chang?
Well, he's a personal trainer whom I accidentally saw his video on YOUtube & find them really useful for fats burning & muscle gaining!
Then I got hooked on working out & motivated in becoming fit like him!
Check out his Facebook page here!

Alternately, you may want to try out his videos by searching for Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts in YOUtube.
He has uploaded quite a number of useful workouts. =)

My top fave recommendation is still M100 by his co-trainer, Dan.
Work it out right here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!