The guy with the eagle tattoo...


For those who have not heard; yes, I went to do my first tattoo. =)
I did a temporary one when I went Melacca for my company's annual outing as I've wanted to know roughly how it would look like.
Well, I think that it looks pretty nice so I finally decided to go do a real one.

Tadah!
The first day I went back to BP in preparation for the long CNY holidays ahead, I visited the local tattooist my cousin & cousin in law goes to.

The real one - I feel that it looks AWESOMELY GREAT! =D

Most folks around me are not happy or seem agreeable to it.
But, it's my life, my arm, you think I bother how you feel?

I am rebellious, it's a fact I do not deny.
I am stubborn & that's my unofficial middle name.

Some said I did it because of her.
I'm telling you the truth now.
Yes, but not 100%. The most 10%!

I've been wanting to get one since a long time back.
I tell you, getting a tattoo is painful coz my endurance for pain is not very high.
So, receiving all these pain simply to spite her is totally not worth a single bit.
But to satisfy my own "can't find the right word", the pain was no big deal. =P

The outcome, "Fave animal at the right spot with the perfect size!"
What more can I say except, "Mission accomplished! PERFECT!"
No more second one though. haha *lol*
Overdoing anything is bad.

Oh, and on a side note...
I usually hate to explain to others or clarify misunderstandings, but I need to fight for justice.
Some of you have heard from her, "Ivan pushed me, that's why I scolded them unfilial."
The fact was, while I was merely trying to prevent a mad woman from opening the door for an evil scumbag who would bring possible harm to my sisters, I protected my family by pushing her away from the door.

And if you asked how pain tattoo-ing was; it could have been very painful.
However, as I've just been "stabbed/killed" 2 weeks back before my tattoo session, the pain was nth at all.
I've been through the worst.

Last but not least, after all these drama, I was glad that all along, I told everyone including her, "In this life, the woman I love most is my grandma."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!