It's time to start afresh...


It decided to went on a retreat before I leave for my Taiwan trip.
Ironically, it's a Taiwan phone...
  
When I first went to the M1 store in Jun'2011, I was all set out to just get an iPhone 4.
I brought 2 friends along with me who were non iPhone supporters.
(I'm not blaming you folks, coz every1 has a choice & I'd make my own. You didn't put me at gun point.)
The sales personnel there recommend a few other phones too.

Samsung was my first choice but it was out of stock and have to wait for 2 months.
But my hp back then was about to die any moment, so my next option was HTC Sensation.
Within 1 mth, the rubber insulator for the USB cable starts to crack.
Had wanted to go for a 1-to-1 exchange, but didn't know where the service centre was.
Since it was still sort of usable, I didn't bother to find out either.

After using the hp for 6mths, it started to act cranky.
It always restart on its own & has become more frequent recently; at least once a week.
Sometimes, even afew times each day! -_-"

On 2 occasions, the battery went totally flat & the hp was switched off when I have fully charge it the night before.
That caused me to be late for my appt the next day.
I'm lucky that it was a non-working day for both days.
I got scared & bought an alarm clock from Qiqi.
(Paid $0.50 cos superstitious mah, Chinese cannot give clock - 送钟(终) to people.)

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore & decided to bring it to the service centre before the 1yr warranty is up.
Coz the cable couldn't make it either, always need to position it at a strategic position before the electricity can flow.

Now, I'm back to using a Nokia6500, the type of basic hp with no whatsapp, no FB, no fanciful images, no large touch screen, etc.
You can only call or sms me should you need to contact me.
At the same time, do tell me who you are.
I've forgotten to save the contacts & my sim card has 0 contact.

Well, to look on the bright side, I've been procrastinating for the longest to switch service provider & change a new no.
At least, now I've lost contact numbers which I didn't bear to delete for a long time...
Maybe my number has long been deleted from their phonebooks, so now, it's time for me to lose theirs too. . .

Perhaps, I should call up M1 and ask for vouchers to get new hp. . . ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!