Buddha has it all planned, just keep the faith going! =)


I'm hooked onto the recent Channel 8 drama, "995".
While I was working OT the other day, my sister texted me, "Ou Xuan is angry at you."
haha =P

Now that LG has moved to hostel & mum only come back home as & when she likes, Qiqi & I are the only permanent resident of our house now.
I don't like leaving her alone in the hse just like she tried to stay home whenever I am.

However, the dept is running low on manpower now & I'm still not very stable on the current position I just took over.
So, I needed more time to adapt & adjust.
There are many times I rejected family members' & friends' request for a meetup/dinner/drink after work.
I wish I could be out there with you folks to enjoy & party like before too.
But well...

I believe Buddha heard my wish for this year end & is helping me work towards the goal.
But I hope he has not forgotten on the next but not any less important dream of me wanting to get married next year.
At the rate I'm working OT, how would I have time to get out & know more friends?

And if I'm stuck in office everyday & weekends are left to replenish my energy by catching up on my handsome sleep, how would I be able to get hitched this year & marry next year?
Maybe, I should pick up a course for the weekends.

But, if I get hitched, my gf will prob get mad at me soon for spending more time with my work.
Aiyoh, how!?!

It's okay, keep the faith going & trust that Buddha has it all planned. =D

P/S : I'll be away in Taiwan from 16th - 26th Feb 2012.
The trip was planned last year before we run into a shortage of manpower & before shitty things happened like everywhere.
Anyway, just hope I can have a nice trip.

See you folks! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!