The "NEW" stuff!

I LOVE HAMMIES!!

Most ppl should know this; but why, some may ask.
There's no specific reason though and in fact, I love most animals! =P
That's why I love to go to the Zoo Zoo Zoo!

Yoshi has passed on & I'd thought of getting a new companion.
Dearest Ah-Dai offered me her hammies!
Originally, I only wanted 1 and let it be named Hei bi (Hokkien), 黑皮 (Chinese) & Happy(English)!

But coz the 2 hammies she has are close like superglue, she couldn't bear to separate them.
In the end, I brought i-Jia & i-Le home and bought a divider cage for them.
(They still live under 1 roof where they can smell and "talk" to each other. Only thing is they can't get intimate.)
To most, it seems cruel. To me, it's just being responsible owner. =)
Breeding is not doing your pets good if you're not prepared to take care of too many at one time.
Pets are not toys which you can just shelve them off whenever you're not interested anymore.
Their well-being is our responsibility.
My pets are like my babies, I only want the best for them.


As of 16th Dec 2011, I've officially moved into the master bedroom (some said the masturbate room) of my house.
NO, I wasn't the one to initiate. I am definitely not trying to "snatch" the ownership of the house, don't watch too much drama, folks! haha *lol*
Actually, it was b'coz my aunties asked my sisters to watch over my mum's health and they decided to bunk in with my mum.
So, now my mum's sleeping in my sisters' room & they've converted my room into their study room.

For me, I'm enjoying the BIGGER bed with my softies.
End up, I'm taking only 1 side of the bed. . .
The only downside with the bigger bed is I have lesser space for my daily workout.
I kept knocking on my cupboard & the bedside, getting more blue black on my arms & legs siaz. ='(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!