I wish you well, my friend! =)

Out of sight is equal to out of mind after all...

Coz u said we were better off as friends, I respected your decision.
We still keep in touch via sms/whatsapp/emails.
No longer do I ask you out, not that I don't wana see you, but I need time to get over it.

I thought I've gotten over you, till you informed me that you were leaving...
U have had plans on this even when we were still hanging out tgt.
I should be more or less prepared but you seem to be contemplating on that idea back then so I didn't think much of it either.

Like I've said, at least I'm glad you kept me informed on your decision.
Though I felt kind of lost when you told me abt it, I wish you all the best in this giant leap!
It's good to have a change of environment; the outside world is big and you really ought to explore it while you can.

We don't meet up as often now even when you are in Sg, now that you're flying off to pursue your career in another country, who knows when would we get to meet again...
Millions of thoughts & emotions filled me up but I know not how to express them.
It ain't important either, I just wish for your success and happiness.

Take care, my friend!
Till we next meet, I'll keep you on my mind always! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!