Cobwebs are buildling up. . .


1 of the few readers I've left is making noise again!
Complaining that my blog is TOO QUIET & cobwebs are all over it.
I was busy, really too busy for the past few months.

For those few who already know, I've took over my colleague's new portfolio with NO PROMOTION OR PAY RAISE.
To your disappointment, no free lunches/dinners for you folks.
Yes, I didn't ask my boss anything about that.
Before you start commenting how silly I am, pls find out what kind of person she is first.
But it's okay lah, I strongly believe she'll give me what I deserved.
Throughout my 3 years of working with her, she has never ill-treat me with the staff welfare/benefits I should get.
Let's just wait till next promotion period in July to see how, yah?

My exams are finally over & if all goes well, I'll be CAT certified!
Results will be out in Feb. =) *prays hard*

Long weekends for Christmas were spent on gatherings & not even leaving me for spare time to catch up on my handsome sleep.
Not that I'm complaining, at least I've had SO MUCH FUN catching up with my family & friends!
For the next long weekends for New Year that's coming up, I'll be heading to Penang with my family for a much awaited meetup with my paternal side relatives.
For most of them, it was 11yrs ago since we last met them at my paternal grandparents' wake.
It had really been a very long time. . .

That should be all for the time being, shall update once when I'm free.
Hope that won't be too long from now. Heez =P
In case, I don't get to blog before the last day of 2011, HAPPY YEAR 2012 AHEAD!!!
Don't care whatever the so-called experts say about it being the END OF THE WORLD, live your life as happy as you can be!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, THE LAST OF THE FEW WHO ARE STILL EYE-BALLING THIS BLOG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!