What happened? Why did you change? :(


You were the noble King in my eyes...

3years ago, I met you.
Back then, I've lost my Dad for nearly 4years...
I thought I've found a fatherly figure to look upon to & show my respects for.
At least for these 3 years, I've believed that I've found one.

Things are different now, you have changed...
Or are you merely showing the real you now?
I've no idea & too tired to look for an answer.
只有无奈。。。Only helpless/hopeless...

I refused to believe when others told me nothing is fair in this world.
I thought you were my real life Justice Bao.
(Justice Bao is my hero in life, though he's just a fictional character. And you've proved why is he fictional, coz no one person in real life can be like him.)
At certain points of time during these 3 years, I once felt you were.
I'm thankful for those moments though. =)

When others complained, I told them & reaffirm myself that you are a wise man & you play fair.
One day, you'll return justice to those who deserved.
When others talked bad about you, I defended you.
My heart was stabbed, it feels like they are criticising my own dad.

Am I the only blind one who foolishly believed you were a gift God sent from above?
Am I wrong to trust you with all my faith for these 3 years?
When I felt like all was lost & simply want to give it all up, a close friend who once believed in you too told me to keep believing & have our faith & trust in you.
We continued to back you in all the decisions you made...
But now, even my close friend has given up.
All alone now with a stabbed heart holding onto the last string of hope...

I've not seen but I could feel you coming with a knife to cut off that string yourself...
It hurts BIG time, really...

When the time is ripe, I'll face you one-on-one.
For the troop of soldiers I've sacrificed to protect your kingdom & not deserving their "tombs" of honor from you, I hold the responsibility to return justice to them.
I need to tell you what went wrong, you've invited the wrong guests in.
You were blinded by clouds of make-believe & attracted to the evil scents & tastes which sadly appeal much to mankind.
I'm sorry too. It was me who let them in, thinking they were friends.
Though they are not completely our foes, I shouldn't have trust them too lightly.

We do not regret fighting side by side with you in war or losing our own people in the process...
We are merely disappointed that we lost you in the end...

As the hokkien phase goes, "cheng xin".
I think Chinese would have meant 心灰意冷.

When the time is up, I shall take my leave.
Take care, my lord.

-General Eagle-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!