The stats revealed!

Endurance is pushing oneself over the extreme limit you thought it was!

As much as I was desperate to come home & play Dragon Nest, (or Bird Nest as my wives call it, coz they're jealous that the game is more impt than them now.) I choose a healthier & fitter body over the addictive game.

So I went for a jog that was longer than my usual one.
Partly because for the 3rd time of this mth, the stadium was NOT AVAILABLE for jogging!!!
ARGH! -_-"

As I struggled steadily jog my way back, I set some targets for myself.
By the end of this year, 2011, I want to shed all my belly fats.
And I hope to start doing marathons running races next year.
(Correction : Coz Qiqi said marathon = 42.195km, I can't do that now just yet.)
To others 10km is nth while 5km to me is already a torture.

I'm not sure of the healthy range to lose fats & gain muscles.
Let's just put as 1% fats loss & 0.5% muscle gain each month, 1st?
(Till I do more research on what is reasonable.)

And I shall work towards showing my washboard abs to my wives by Dec 2012! =P

Men's Health advice, "To push yourself further & making sure you achieve your target, make your current stats & set targets PUBLIC."

So, hold your breathe for the revealing stats...

As of 29th Jun 2011 (coz that's my co's last BMI taking date) :-
Fat (%) - 27.8
Body Age - 36
BMI - 24.6
Resting Metabolism - 1261
Muscle (%) - 27
Weight (kg) - 59

Okay, till the next taking which is next week!!! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!