Dragon Nest SEA

Click on banner to acces Dragon Nest SEA's Facebook!
*Enter at your own risk!!*
Game is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!!

For the weekends that just passed, I've been playing this game, Dragon Nest for no less than 10hrs.
Becoming a panda soon le. . . (o_o)

I've so much on my to do list, but. . .
This game is simply too irresistable!

1) Homework (Only completed for today's lesson, Wed's one not yet.)
2) Exercise (Extreme workout for abs on Sat & Sun)
3) Change Yoshi's cage (Done!)
4) Ironing clothes (Done!)
5) Story (KIV)
6) Tidying of room (KIV)

Not that bad after all. . . I've completed 3.5/6 of the tasks.
Left with Wed's homework to be completed maybe tomorrow?
And the last 2 on my to do list for this coming weekend. . .
But I heard my warrior(EagleIvan - add me fellow players!) in Dragon Nest calling for some action on his quests!! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!