Because I love you. . .


Because I love you. . .
I know you want nothing more than my blessing.

Even though, I have a strong feeling that he might not be the one to bring you happiness in the long run & you probably might get yourself hurt once more, I know you will not change your mind even if I told you so.

I know it's hard enough for you to convince others who always give you the doubtful look & try to bring you down because of the past.

That's why I will give you all the support you need.

I will not ask you to reconsider your decision on being with him because I might be wrong.
What if he really is the one for you?
Then I would have prevented you from achieving happiness and that's the last thing I would ever want to do.


I would just let you come to me & cry your heart out. . .

If. . . In future, it really ended up to be a wrong decision made.

If I told you he's not meant to be the one you should be with & when things go wrong, you might think, "I shall not go to Ivan cos he already warned me before. If I go to him now, he'll probably tell me, I told you so."

Though I definitely will not say, "I told you so.", you might have hesitation to come to me if I speak what I think & how I feel now. Then you might be so lost with no one to go to & that is not what I want to see either.

Like I say, I might be wrong. . .

So, I'm just going to say this, "I give you my blessings, the way you want it. Whatever happens in the future, I will always be here for you. Because I love you. =)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!