Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides


Stayed back after work to watch Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides.
First, coz it's Pirates & second coz it's Johnny Depp.
If not, I don't think I'll ever waste my 2hrs 18mins sitting there to watch a movie when I have so much more better things on hand to do.

4th instalment of the Pirates, just like any of the previous ones; you get Pirates, Sea, Treasures, Ships, the fighting scenes & OF COURSE pretty faces!

Astrid Bergès-Frisbey starred as the mermaid, or rather 1 of the mermaids.
They certainly make the whole show a wee bit more exciting. =D

I got excited only for 2 short scenes of the shows.
One was when the mermaids appeared, the other one, I forgot when either le. haha *lol*
1/2 an hr into the movie, I was yawning already.

If you really wana watch this movie, be it for Johnny, the "branded" blockbuster name "Pirates", pretty faces or any other reasons, DON'T catch it when you're tired.
You'll be wasting your $$.

Remember to stay after the LONG credit (>5mins) if the 5 secs last scene is impt for you to consider that you have watched the WHOLE show.
If not, forget it.
It merely "hinted" that Johnny will still have another Pirates show coming his way!! =P
Though it was a disappointment this time, I certainly wouldn't mind risking/wasting anor 2hrs watching the next Pirates show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!