What comes after Sunshine?

The sun will rise tomorrow after it sets today & it'll be a whole new day once more.

"Who's your new target now?" / "Anyone new you are seeing now?" / "Are you over Sunshine yet?" / "How are things between the 2 of you?" & the list goes on.

Above are some of the qns I've been asked since news of my rejection was out.
First of all, let me thank those who asked & were concerned. =)

Well, how should I start. . .
Am I sad? Not really, it's more of numbness. Yah, I felt nothing.
Or was it loss? Emptiness? I'm not sure, seriously have no idea what word(s) to describe how I truly feel.
Occasionally, I will drop her a sms. I didn't want to lose contact.
She's definitely a nice friend to have & keep. I do think of her very often. =)
Yes, it never fails in bringing a smile to my face. Every sms from her still have the effect of brightening up my day.

Liking someone for 2 years is a long time. Getting rejected twice should have given me a very clear idea.
Am I ready to let go? To that qns, I always answer, "I'm just letting it be."
However, buddy said, "Buddy, it's not let it be, it's LET IT GO."
It shouldn't be too difficult but it's not that easy either when I've put my whole heart into it.

Perhaps I've given a few the wrong impression that I'm someone who loves easily & changes target faster than I change my wardrobe.
Pls let me try to recover fully 1st & I'll definitely update you folks should someone new comes into my life though.

Just as much as I'm worried abt not being able to meet my Ms Right & start my own family, I don't just skip from one to another or simply settle for anyone less than who I should be with.
I know some ppl around are just as worried & have started their so-called eligible "referrals". haha *lol*
Give me a break ba, leave it to fate to decide for me, can? =) I appreciate your thoughtful efforts though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!