Jogging at the stadium

The fat bear went for his jog at the stadium today!

I LOVE JOGGING AT THE STADIUM!

Why? For a whole lot of reasons. . .

Be it alone or with a group of jogging kakis, you are not affected nor will you affect others' speed.

For this entry, let's just focus on jogging at the stadium alone. =)

Anytime the stadium is opened, (except on nights with matches) you can go there alone with ready jogging companions.
You don't know each other but you jog together.
For the fun of it, you may challenge the joggers or follow their pace without them knowing of coz. haha =P
And in case, you faint or sth, at least there're ppl around to provide assistance right away?
Coz usually if I start jogging after the time the stadium is closed, the path I jogged can be quite remote with very few ppl passing it.

Running the treadmill is kind of boring.
Jogging on the pavement exposed us to carbon monoxide from vehicles on the road.
I think only jogging at the stadium provides me with fresh air.

I'm not a speed runner. That's why I avoid jogging with ppl.
I dun like to make ppl wait or slow down for me nor do I like to force myself to keep up with their pace.

I jog to keep fit & most imptly I feel that exercise shld be FUN to keep one going.

When it comes to exercising, all I have are endurance, determination & perseverance.
I may be slow but when I set my target, I keep myself moving towards achieving it. =D

And the target for now, is to lose as much weight in terms of fat loss & gain more muscles by next year Dec.
Wish me luck! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!