Sammi's Love Mi More Concert 2010!!

I'm glad I've been able to attend all of Sammi's concerts in Sg since 2004/5.
And MOST IMPORTANTLY of all, it's FREE everytime! =D
I noe alot of ppl hate me for this. Heez =P

In April this year, I attended Sammi's Love Mi Concert.
06th Nov 2010, she came back to Sg for her Love Mi More Concert!
I was one of the lucky few to win a pair of tixs from my fave radio stn, Y.E.S FM93.3!!


The complimentary tixs!
In case, u're wondering who went with me.
It was my buddy, Shuon.
He had wanted to give me a chance to go with my sunshine gal, Ping.
But she has already booked a trip to Bintan.

So, with the lucky chance to watch his 1st concert ever, he helped me to take lots of photos!
Coz I promised Ping I would take lots of photos for her viewing.


Sammi's entering with her 1st song!


I think she really love military wear.
She worn a different military wear as her entrance costume in April too.


Like the one in April, Sammi performed a medley of English songs!
She worn the same/similar red wig too! =)


As promised, she sang more Chinese songs for this concert!


But she spoke in Cantonese most of the times. -_-"
When the audience went laughing, I go "Huh?"


We all love Sammi's fast & upbeat songs, but her slow love songs touched our hearts as well!


She asked, "Do you know how old am I this year? Still have to dance like this, breathless ah!"


Yah, she's 38yrs old & if u didn't noe, she has asthma.


But as a frequent gym patron, she is pretty strong still!


So, com'on, 3 cheers to her hard work!


Her last set of performance.
A whole series of her popular k-songs.


And with her last song, 终身美丽,she ended the concert beautifully.

Looking forward to her next performance!! Wohoo!!! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!