SAMMI's Concert!!!

All thanks to Dave, I got to watch this WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS & ENERGISED concert!!!
This is the 3rd Sammi's concert I've watched & it's still as POWERFUL as ever!!! Wohoo!!

Like I've always been telling my friends, all my 3 ex-gfs were Cantonese yet I didn't master a single level of Cantonese from them. But, I swear if my 4th gf is a Cantonese, I'm so gona get her to teach me Cantonese!!

Coz I'll be able to understand wat Sammi says next time. haha =P Anyway, even when I dun really understand wat she was saying or the lyrics of her song, I can feel the passion she puts in when she was singing those songs.

The song she sang with much sincerity certainly touched my heart. <3

Who else can make the crowd HIGH with just 2 songs after making her entrance to mark the start of her concert & not turn ppl off by wearing undies alike outfit for her concert? It has gota be Sammi!!!

So wat if alot of ppl thinks she's a flat-chested woman. She's still able to bring out the beauty of many different outfits! And I never fancy women in stockings or boots except her, SAMMI!!

She brings out FASHION in her own ways. I dun care if any1 says she's imitating someone else. Coz I trust she has her own styles & they certainly rock my world!!!

Check out the different outfits she wore for her Sammi's Love Mi Concert in Singapore last night!!


I SUPER LOVE THIS!


And THIS!!!
HOT! =)

Check out a short video of her concert right here!!
P/S : It won't be available for long, so click on it NOW!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!