A day out with Lyn's kiddies!! =P

10th Sep 2010, Fri - Went Tampines IKEA and T2 Swensens with tyl, Lyn & her 2 kids! (^^,)

Most people knows I love kids! When I'm happy, I like to play with them & be even HAPPIER. When I'm down, just seeing them SMILE brightens up my whole day.


The smile in every kid; always so real & innocent.


Little Sherlyn was too small to sit on her own in the trolley.
So Uncle Ivan has to hold onto her.
While we were having a serious chat, Auntie Stace interrupted us by taking our photo.
Uncle Ivan as usual was camera ready 90% of the time & BB Sherlyn wasn't v.pleased. =P


Kids nowadays are "maturing" faster.
Tis little fellow likes to drink coffee!
And yes, she really was telling her mum she wants my coffee instead of her apple juice.


When asked to finish her food, she did that action. haha =P
Even her Mummy doesn't know where she learnt that from!


Finally, BB Sherlyn's in a better mood for photo taking.
Of coz, must seize the chance to do so. =D
I like this photo, so BRIGHT & CHEERFUL!
And the contrast:-
Uncle Ivan VS BB Sherlyn!
Tanned VS Fair skin!!
Small eyes VS Big eyes!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!