B'day Celebrations!!

Well, if you're loyal readers of my blog since ages ago, you should know I always have few weeks LONG b'day celebrations with afew group of friends every year!

That kind of explains the lack of updates in my blog. However, I think recently my readership has dropped or my readers were all too busy to follow up on my blog either. Coz usually, I wld get COMPLAINTS tags, emails & smses on the lack of new entries if I've "abandoned" my blog for afew days. This time, there wasn't a single voice of complaint.

HELLO! Are you folks still there? I hope so!! =)

So, hw were the celebrations? GREAT FUN! <- That's an understatement, but I can't find the right words to describe. And I think I've more or less done with my celebrations ba? =P 21st Aug 2010, Sat - Batam trip with Jie & Serene!!!


Her 1st time eating A&W!
She was as HAPPY as a kid opening her Christmas prez & realized it's EXACTLY wat she asked from Santa!


When one thing is rare/scarce, you'll appreciate them more!
So, everytime I travel to places where there's still A&W, I'll nv let a chance slip by in drinking their root beer float!
Still the BEST ever! v(^_^)o

After walking ard for hours & still no luck in our shopping, we decided to chill for awhile.
This cafe didn't really look appealing at all.
But that was the next best substitute for Coffee Bean/Starbucks!

My dearie Jie & me!


But I tell you, the drinks were beyond words could describe!
HEAVENLY!!!

All the 3 drinks we ordered were so full of taste & you wld automatically close ur eyes to savour the taste. Jie ordered Avocado, they added gula melaka! Mine was just Ice Chocolate & Serene ordered a normal orange juice.

But u'll be amazed at how GREAT these simple drinks taste, so much different from any cafes you find in Sg! When we got to anor shopping mall opp Batam Centre & saw this same Cafe, we nearly have an urge to go buy anor drink.

But we didn't, wana know why? Read on!


Coz we totally LOSE control when we went to their SUPERMARKET!
With so much more varieties & cheaper prices than you can find in Sg, we swept all that we could!
It was pretty scary though, like we juz came out from some refugee camp.


And they said Uncle Ivan bought the MOST!
Erm, I've gota admit tt it's true. =P


Their loot not v.little either mah!
Plus they got CHEAP branded bras!


I'm a sucker for sunglasses.
Everytime I see a pair I like, I can nv control my urge in buying it. Heez =P
But once in a while, pamper myself mah.

06th Sep 2010, Mon - Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant at 313@Somerset with CL & XY!


CL & her beer with sprite!
Too sweet to my liking. =P

Coz xy & I were coughing like mad, we "refused" to take photos with our shagged looks. Heez =P


I'd wanted to order sausages, but the waitress STRONGLY recommended us their pork ribs & said it's 2 person share. CL & I decided to share while XY makes anor order.
But the waitress OVERESTIMATED our stomachs. -_-"
After I finished the pork ribs, I was too full to help xy eat her 7/8 left chicken.
Yes, that was how little she ate.

Overall, the place has nice ambience, but food only so-so.
Perhaps, if I ever go again, I wld just go there & chill out over their German Bier! =)
Mb some wine? =P

11th Sep 2010, Sat - B'day celebration with KA Gang! FULL FORCE!!!


Yes, I was BUSY eating & the camera went "snap"!


All of us!
I ♥ my daughters!


The Pierre Cardin formal bag they got for me!
Coz they said, "Every year get Tomy Cars like useless boring leh!"
Nice hor? =)

12th Sep 2010, Sun - Klunch with Ah Dai(阿呆) & Ah Sha(阿傻)!


My singing beauties! =P


I've got present from Ah Dai!


It's a black board!
Can buy many color markers to draw de!! =P


They said "thighs" not "presentable", so must hide under table! =P


Haven't been to KTV tgt for some time le, of coz muz cam whore more!! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!