This is Qiqi!


How can one actually look fwd yet dread the arrival of that day?

30th June 2010. . .

6 more days & she'll be flying back to China for a 2 mths break.
Like wat Shane said, 2 mths = 62 days of waiting = 1,488 hours of missing & 89,280 mins of looking fwd to the day she returns.

So, it's not JUST 2 mths. IT'S FREAKING 2 LONG MONTHS! =(

Ok, I'm just emo-ing. Let me be.
Oh well, I shall just be a homely good boy for 2 months. Make full use of these 2 mths to lose some weight & complete all the tasks that I've been putting on hold for the longest time.

NOTE : This is not obsession, it's pure admiration, ok? Hearing her sing is 1 of the best way for me to destress & relax, most imptly, makes me HAPPY! Nvm, u folks simply don't understand.
And one last time, stop calling her Cheena/China woman. She's my friend from China who's here simply to make a living through decent means. Working in a club is not a sin. 她卖声不卖身。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!