Bluey Night for zhuyi!!

Usually, ppl celebrating at Lunar only get 1 b'day song. Our dearest zhuyi got 2!!

Hmm. . . it was b'coz of an unpleasant result, the cake was accidentally smashed by the bartender when it was supposed 2b brought out during the singing of her 1st b'day song.

So, Adrian hafta help us find anor cake to make up for it. Darling zhuyin was SUPER pissed, zhuyi was disappointed coz we specially pre-ordered the white choco pistachio she gave 5 out of 5 stars from Nectarie. And we nv take a photo b4 that. =(

But I bet zhuyi still enjoyed her BLUEY night at Lunar!!
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, GU-NIANG!
You rock Lunar down with me that night! haha *lol* (zhuyin's video was AWESOME!)

Once again, BIG thank you to the zhus who did silly stuff with me at Lunar in showing FULL support to Qiqi! =D

Counting down 8 more days. . . I wish I was somewhere else every night if only I dun hafta wk the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!