I've had ENOUGH!

Someone just gota blame it on her luck. I've alrd been tolerating her for MUCH too long.
Today, she has to step on my tail & make matters worse.

So, here I am in my "I HAD ENOUGH & JUST WANA VENT FOR MYSELF & THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TOLERATING YOU!" mood.

Everyone else wana be a good person, so do I. Many times, we are thrown situations, met with people whom we wished we have slapped them more (quote someone whom shall not be named to protect identity) when we were slapping them before this, we just tell ourselves to BEAR with it. Coz the other parties are immature & have not grown up despite numerous attempts in asking ppl to treat them as adults yet actions speak otherwise.

Yes, we did. We BEAR with the nonsense & make ourselves angry or upset in the end. Is that worth it? Why should we be the one to suffer right? So, when I saw what makes me angry; I left my seat & went to get a cold drink. After that, the little red devil (yah, just google or yahoo for devil & u'll see hw it looks like) came to me & say, "Make her angry instead!".

Then so I went back to my seat & did just that. Immediately, I was so HAPPY! But, I tot it wld be MORE FUN to blog abt it. Yah, sadist. SO? This is just PAYING BACK time for someone & it's only 10% interest of wat I've been receiving.


You were already ALONE since long time back.
We no longer pinned any hopes on you & were already leaving u alone since LONG TIME BACK.
But, wait a min. Oh! I noe y u're nt alone.
Coz u still have a spirit & a baby with u, tt's y.
Meaning the world has been leaving u alone other than them.
So, go ahead & tell them to leave u too & u'll be truly ALONE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!