I want THAT hairstyle too!!!

CHECK OUT EAGLE PAN'S NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!
Isn't she SO COOL?!

Everytime I found a new website of her, I'll spend hours looking through all the photos. Oh man, I've gota leave that till after this Wed. My exam is gona be here & I'm NOT even 1/2-way thru. Bring me some Red Bull or Nescafe 2nite, santa? haha =P


Left is slope shave & right side is long fringe.

Showed Mummy photos of Pan Mei's latest hairstyle & said, "Isn't it nice?!"
Then her reply was, "Then keep the same!" haha *lol*
Asking me to keep Pan Mei's hairstyle is the only way Mum could used to stop me from cutting my hair. But ever since I like Pan Mei from the time I was 12 yrs old till now, I always say I like her hairstyle & wana keep the same like her, I nv managed to do so. Mb tis time, I shall just try my best nt to visit my barber for afew mths?


This is NICE too!!
This was her hairstyle before the one she's having now. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!