Lyn's 2nd baby gal has arrived!!!

Mummy asked, "Why are you always so excited over the birth of your friends' babies?"
My answer was, "Coz it's a new life; 1 addition to the earthlings' population. And I feel that it's a GOOD thing 2b happy abt."

At that moment, I have a secret wish, "Mummy, one day I'll find a gf & get married. Then we (my wife & I) would make you excited & happy over the birth of our baby too."


Look how soundly this little one slps in the arms of Aunt Stace. . .
Coz got cushion mah! wahaha *lol*


Den when Uncle Ivan carries her, they(the aunties) tried to wake her up by disturbing & pulling out her pacifier!
Poor baby cried so loudly & till her whole face went red like tomato. (o~_~o)

As I carry her in my arms, I felt a sense of warmth. In fact, it should have been the other way round, my hug should provide warmth to her little body. Perhaps, it's the calling of Fatherhood which gave me that sense of warmth.

Age has caught up & the time is nearing. \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!