Changes. . .

Like what I've told afew persons ard me, this yr wld be a yr of changes for me. BIG changes & small changes. If u were to ask me, I wld say, these changes are positive to me in one way or another.

So, wat are the changes expected?

1) I've quited 4D. (Simple reason, I've finally signed up a life insurance & I'm using my mthly 4D $$ to pay for this.)

2) Next, I quited mj. (My mj kakis are so gona be disappointed to hear this, I noe.)

3) I quited alcohol. (This sounds unbelievable & disappointing to some as well. But yah, it's true. For the sake of my own health plus to speed up the process of shedding that beer belly, I just hafta do it. I can still go Lunar & watch Qiqi but strictly no alcohol, pls. =P)

4) I'm "forcing"/motivating myself to exercise at least 3 times a wk. I definitely hope I keep to this resolution myself. Coz I'm gaining mass & if I don't exercise enough, these mass wld become fats. So, it's either fats or muscles. Of coz I wld choose the latter.

5) I'll be changing my name on my b'day. Yah, for a couple of reasons. Bt that's nt really impt to my dear readers. As to wat name, just wait till then b4 I'll disclose to all. wahaha *lol* (I noe Qi's nt really that happy as she may nt find my reasons valid but yah, it's 1 of the things I've always wanted to do as well.)

6) I'll be selling off my bike after I pay off the last instalment this coming May. That perhaps mark the end of my riding life. So, do say "Hi!" to me shld u see me on board public tpt after that. =P

7) Last but not least, expect to see a different Ivan most prob by end of this yr. It could be physical, emotional or spiritual. Whatever it is, I believe this is for the best. (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!