Let him/her paint your world! 让她/他为你描绘!

Grade A friend lend me a book & highly recommend that I shld read. =) For those who knows me well, I take the longest time to read a book, watch a show on VCD/DVD. (I still owe Sy her book titled, "He's not that into you." & Miao Chin her DVD on Buddha's teachings; but I did tell them I would take a SUPER LONG time to finish with it & return to them.)

So, 1 fine day, seeing this book, "Haru 的一天" slowly becoming a PR of my study desk, I decide to flip the pages & start reading it.

Came upon this chapter which I find it pretty meaningful & the next day saw my cousin blogs abt the different thinkings of a guy & a girl. So I decided to share this chapter with my dear readers as V-Day is ard the corner too.

Let me show you the original text of the chapter/article:-

让他为你描绘

在跟一个人真正相处之前,我从不知道,对两个二十多年在不同环境中长大的男女而言,相遇后,一起生活并照顾彼此,竟是如此辛苦的一件事。
有人说,男人不擅长表达自己,而女人虽然擅长表达,却欠缺宽容对方的能力。
女人都希望在亲口说出自己的想法之前,男人已经猜出了她的心思,但事实上,男人根本搞不懂女人到底想要些什么。
就这样,男人跟女人,常常会有摩擦。

两个人的相逢,就好像让一个人走进自己的心灵,在内心的白色画簿上写生。
常常听说[解铃还需系铃人]。。。
然而,如果你的心灵画簿上,仍留着另一个人的痕迹,或者,在你遇到的那个人身上,仍看得到曾经的影子,那么,这样的相遇,是不是终究无法继续下去?

我有时想:在这方面,我是不是也存在不足呢?
我的白色画簿上,依然残留着某些人的影子,影响着我看他的眼光。。。
所以,对他的所作所为,我不但难以理解,也不想多听解释。。。
在不闻不问之中,只是独自伤怀,最后,甚至自己做了决定。。。

我想,一个人,或许应该做好准备,准备再次与某人相遇。
弄清楚自己的那颗心,是否已经做好准备了,准备好让他为你描绘?

Let him paint your world!

Before being in a r/s with someone else, I never know that it would be that difficult for 2 persons who have lived in 2 entire different environment for 20 odd years to live together & take care of each other.
Some ppl said, men are not good in expressing themselves. Women though are good in expressing themselves, lack the ability to be more forgiving towards men.
Women always wish that before they even say out with their own mouth on what they think, men already get it. However, the UGLY TRUTH is men can never get what women want.
So, friction between men & women would always exist.

The meeting of 2 persons is just like letting someone enter the deepest part of your heart & paint the empty drawing block of your heart.
However, if the drawing block of your heart or the other one has remains of the previous person, would it mean that this fate of yours is unable to continue?

At times, I would think if I'm lacking in this area as well.
On the drawing block of my heart, I see traces of someone else, this affects how I see my current him...
That is why, I can't understand neither do I want to listen to his explanations of his actions...
As time goes by, I suffered in self pity & even make decisions on my own...

I think, each of us should be prepared to meet someone else someday.
We should be clear of our own feelings, are we ready to allow someone new to paint the drawing block of our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!