Updating soon!

I noe it had been a long time since I last update. I hope to be doing it soon. I wana share wif u guys all those wonderful photos I took.

At the chalet wif my dear celebrating our 9th mth anniversary. Dear Princess Qi was the VIP guest for our BBQ.

Then there was the family BBQ on Christmas Eve and celebrating Gpa's b'day on Christmas Day itself.

So come back soon for these updates. hehe (".)

Contract is coming to an end soon..Will it be renewed? Will it just end there and then? I have no idea..I'm just keeping my fingers crossed..Hoping for the best & preparing for the worst..

I may be sad, but I'll be fine..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!