Some thoughts that passed by...

I was browsing thru friendster due to my over-whelming boredom...

And I came across her profile..

My heart feels weird..

I had been a jerk...

Shattered her heart into a million pieces by sending her to hell after I brought her up to heaven..

It was the greatest fall anyone can get..

Sorries can never be enough to mend the pain she felt..

Common friends told me that it seems that she is still struggling to pick herself up, trying to forget me - the worst jerk on this planet Earth..

They commented that she couldn't let go but felt hopeless over LOVE & relationship..

There's nothing more I could do or say..

All I hope is that if she ever reads my blog & I know she defintely knows it's her I'm referring..

I am sorry to cause so much hurt to you..

Please find the courage to continue believing there's true love..

May you find the right person to build an ever lasting relationship with you..

Pray that he loves you more than you love him so that you would never get hurt again..

Take Care, my dear friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!