9th Mth anniversary at Pasir Ris NTUC Chalet! (13/12/2006)

1 of dear's wish is to book a chalet & here I am fulfilling another of her wish.

Celebrated our last & 9th mth at Paris Ris NTU Chalet.


We had gifts exchange! And coincidentally, we made yellow anniversaries cards for each other! Heez >.<


I won the colorful bear & the orange bear was won by dear. We gave that orange bear to Qiqi. Coz poor her is all alone @ hm. Shannon & I were both at chalets. Shannon's over @ her class chalet.

As it didn't stop raining, we left Escape and went Ikea @ Tampines for dinner! Dear's been wanting to bring me there to try the chicken wings. We had spaghetti, curry chicken rice, chicken wings & meatballs! Hmm, the spaghetti was nt as good as wat I cook, the chicken is nt tender enough, chicky was nt as fantastic as I haf thought and the meatballs were salty! haha =) Bt overall, I still enjoyed the dinner with dear. As long as I'm with her, nth else matters.

Then we rushed back to watch Superstar 2! It's the 2nd quarter finals for the female contestants and Diya is performing! Go Diya Go! Other than my dear's cousin, Sheila, Diya is the only other reason I'm watching Superstar! haha (^^.)

We had BBQ on our 2nd night & Princess Qiqi is our special guest!

It's the first time I have BBQ where by we finished all the food & everyone is full! =)

Oh, and it's the 1st time the 3 of us had such an exciting BBQ. We were busy BBQ-ing our food & rushing to watch male quarter finals of Superstar 2! wahaha ^_^

Photos taken with our VIP!

Hope you have enjoyed the BBQ as much as we had!

P/S: To my dear, hope the rain did not dampen your mood at the chalet. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!