1 week leave!

Yeah! v(^_^)o Tml I'm going chalet with my dear, just the 2 of us! Fulfilling another wish on her wish list. With that, bringing her to Zouk would be the final wish left 2b fulfilled. (^^.) May we enjoy our 3 days 2 nites vacation!

Right after that, I would be going back M'sia with my cousin, xiong. Gma's anniversary is coming, so without fail, we're going back to pay respects to her. She's our beloved gma who dotes on us so much when she was around. She placed us all before herself, only giving her best in providing us the love, care & concern we grand-children needed. By going back every year at this time is the only thing I can ever do for her now.

外婆,我真的好想你!多么希望你还在,带着微笑迎接我们回家,露出不舍挥别我们。无论你在哪里,请你要珍重!

Comments

Anonymous said…
chey! i thot u should have blogged about ur mini honeymoon at downtown east since u visited my blog... why don't have???

-Princess Qiqi

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!