绝对Superstar 2!

I was never interested in watching these kind of variety shows. Coz at times, I feel that the finalists who got through are so obvious not up to the contest's standards. However, due to 1 reason or another, some won in the end.

Anyway, Superstar 2 热潮 is back! My dear is especially excited as her best cousin has make it into the Top 24 finalist. 因此,我胜负重任。1st look at her cousin, I have already told my dear that her cousin has abit of 'dao' ah lian's face. Defintely not the type of swt looking gal who can capture most people's hearts. Though it's a singing contest, bt face it, looks still matters alot in reality.

Due to that, it is my job here to help pull in votes for her. Based on a fair neutral judgement, she may not be the best, but she's defintely don't deserve to be voted out in the 1st round. So for those who have some extra cash to spare, pls give her 1 of ur votes. Thank You! Do tune in to Channel U on 29th November 2006, Wednesday at 8pm for the Quarter Finals!

Our next Superstar, Sheila 欧千瑜!
So here, check out her blog!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Objection....She dun has 'dao' ah lian's face lah. It is just that she like to put make up only mah. All gals like to 打扮美美. :p
Eagle Ivan said…
That's my 1st impression on her mah. I noe she's nt an ah lian lah.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!