Our 8th Mth Anniversary!

Celebrated our 8th Mth Anniversary 1 day in advance on Sunday, 12th Nov 2006.

In the morning, we went Cine KBox & I was sort of having my mini concert wif my only audience, my dear! haha =)
Den we went to take neoprints! Nt that satisfied, coz our printing got a small scratch & it's on my cute face! OMG! Bt well, it's okay, I still look as yandao & cute as ever. *LOL*
Show u peeps the photo!



We wanted to go shopping after that, bt we had such a hard time finding carpark. I have no idea if it's bcoz dear & I have nt been going to town for quite some time, or it's really too packed. Alot of carparks were full! OMG!
Finally, we settled dw @ PS. Had swensens for dinner - My dear's treat. hehe >.<

And we ended our day with a nice cartoon movie, "Flushed Away".


On the actual day, I have a little surprise for dear - ordered flowers 2b send to her office. I was very excited as I do not noe wat time wld the flowers arrived. Finally at 4.30pm, dear called & said she received flowers. From her voice, I can hear that she's overjoyed to the extent of can't concentrate on her work.

After work, we meet for dinner @ JP Crystal Jade Restaurant to eat Ramen - My treat tis time round. She was smiling frm ear to ear, simply cldn't stop her silly smile. Seeing her smile warms my heart. I just love to make her happy. =)

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Hee....I didnt have silly smile lah. It is happy and pretty smile. okie?
Mrs.keir said…
wah..flowers!!!
drea want's flowers too!!!!
bo lang send me flowers...=(

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!