A back dated complaint.

I have been wanting to 'lodge' this complaint on my blog some time ago. However, I was too busy with closing my accounts and fixing my home PC (which till nw is still not done), I didn't have the time to sit dw & type this blog. So here I am.

P/S: *Dear, this entry may cause some 不服 in u if u noe who I'm refering to in my complain. So I advise u nt to read on. However, given ur character, I noe u'll read on. haha =) So, juz giving u advance warning. THIS IS AN ENTRY YOU WOULD 100% DISAGREE ON.*

After 全球华语排行榜,there's alot of disputes over 新加坡最佳杰出歌手奖。At 1st, I just treat it as some fans of the singer who didn't win this award as 发泄他们的不满。 However, the last straw was when Singapore Radio Station Representative, Yes FM 93.3 has to make a 5 min report on air to explain the fairness in this award. I had it!

The winner of 新加坡最佳杰出歌手奖 is Stefanie Sun Yan Zi - My Idol! That's the reason y I am here to complain!

Alot of reports from the Media and discussions from fans are going on about why is it her and not the other particular singer.

Let me ask you, 孙燕姿不杰出吗?Of coz she is! There's simply no doubt on tis.
Next, if you were to travel to other countries where chinese music is widely available, ask the locals, which OUTSTANDING Singer do you know from Singapore. Who do you think they would say? I can bet with you that 8/10 would mention STEFANIE SUN YAN ZI!

She's Singapore icon for Chinese Music. 因为她,曾经不晓得新加坡在那里的其他国家现在认识了新加坡,知道她的美,想来此地一游。因为她,新加坡的华语乐坛有了新希望。因为她那独特的嗓音,世界各地的人恍然大悟,原来在新加坡这个弹丸小岛也能有那么杰出的歌手,带给世人那么多好听的歌。天黑黑的时候,用抒情的绿光点亮你失恋后的每个雨天,让超快感的歌带着你一起奔。

孙燕姿得奖很惊讶吗?难道她受之有愧吗?除了她,还有谁更应该获得这奖项?

Fans of the other singer, pls stop all ur nonsense comments. Face it!
The judge's decision is final and 孙燕姿 has won!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
You guess wrong. I agree with you that she is the best singer from Singapore as female. But dont you think that it is time for a change as there is no change in her singing style. For example, JJ is not bad too.
Eagle Ivan said…
JJ won the award last year. This year, Stef's album is nicer than his! haha =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!