Ang Moh Ivan is here!

Some updates:
I convert from temp to perm for my job, which is helping my god ma with her accounts. Though at times, she's kind of diff 2 wk wif, everything's still going on fine. Even if I were to work elsewhr, all kinds of ppl exists. Since that's the case, y nt stay for the sake of both of us. She needs some1 to help her & she thinks I'm the perfect candidate. I don't haf an accounts qualification to get a high pay accounts job, she promised to teach me full set accounts. So, it's a win-win situation for us. (^^.)

And bcoz I'm wking for my god ma nw, I am free to haf any kind of hairstyle. Therefore, it marks the start of my 夸张 hairstyle! For a start, I decided to bleach my hair. Yeah! \(^_^)/

Ang Moh Ivan is here! hehe (".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!