Doggy & Bricks!



Dear gave me this little cute doggy on our 6th mth anniversary. It's supposed 2b a hp accesory, bt I feel it was too big. Anyway, dear's doggy hook broke, so we both took it off our hps. Therefore, little doggy has his new home on my desk!

And guez wat I gt for dear? A cherry pendant! Yah, it means 'Cherish' & that's wat I tink she wld loves to haf. Judging frm her expression, I knew I was rite. She cldn't stop smiling the whole nite. Happy 6th Month, dear!

*Thx qiqi for accompany me ard to find such a nice pendant & it's so similar to the 1 dear posted on her blog!*



Tada! Dear bought tis 解连环 for me during her shopping spree! I love it! Though I'm still trying to solve it w/o looking @ the ans provided. haha \(^_^)/
Thx my dear! *muacks*

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Thx...I like the surprises that you have prepared for me. Hee.....hee...I am so happy that night. Haiz...when can I prepare a surprise for you that you will not have guess it before I give it to you? I must try harder next mth.
Anonymous said…
serene, dont bother to give him any surprise la. he big spoiler, everytime wanna peep. *beat his buttock*

and ivan, welcome. to show ur gratitude, next time dont peep at what serene wants to surprise u with!
Eagle Ivan said…
I nv peep!! *bleahs*

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!